Chapter 30: His Anger is a mental disorder

Mattoe POV

We were talking about our sister and how to get back at those morons. Liam had actually been insisting that we respect clarrisa's Decision. But I was solidly against it. Not this time. Jayden wasn't even giving listening ear to any bullshits Liam was saying.

With the look he had, I could envision he had already killed those brothers of clarrisa hundred times and burry them.
Thankfully, Antonio was on the side that we find those brothers and make them experience hell.
I mean Those fuckers deserves to pay.

But we all startled and stopped talking when Racheal burst into the room unexpectedly.

Guess Antonio was wise not to tell her our plan. She's quite close to her sister now and she might tell her out our plans.
Which will completely Ruin the little trust she had manage to build for us.

We don't want that.

But I felt so angry and sad at the way Jayden  spoke to her.
Anger was most dominant in my system though, I couldn't just hold it. I have to punch him to relieve myself a little.

"You shouldn't have done that Jayden. You shouldn't have said all those things to her" I thundered the moment Racheal ran out. Jayden glared hard at me wiping off his bloody lips.

I know Racheal  is strong but I've spent time with her and I know she's just trying to be strong.

Strong people don't take drugs and yeah call me guilty I'll accept it.

I've never been strong. When emotions gets best of me the best thing I turn to is drugs.

Antonio discharged us with the conversation hasn't been sealed yet, cause Liam was solely agaishr it but I swear I'll get back at those fuckers.

Antonio instructed me to go check out how our sisters  are doing.

I went to my sisters' room.  I found Clarrisa sleeping soundly on her bed but Racheal was snuggling up on her bed whimpering.

It broke my heart to see her that way.

Curse that Jayden.

She didn't notice my presence until I got closer to her and she  quickly wipe tears when she saw me.

"It's okay baby. Cry it all out." I tried my hardest to sound to softly as Pulled her into a hug.

"I..I hate that Jayden. I fucking hate him." She cried out angrily on my shoulders.

"Shuushhh let's not wake your twin okay." I said softly, patting her hair and caressing her back. I stayed with her in the room till it was almost dawn and that was when she fell Asleep. I covered her up before leaving the room.

Clarrissa's POV,

I Woke up to a throbbing headache. My head was tightening in a vice-like grip and it was as if someone was hitting my head with an axe.

With my hand holding my head, I sat up on the bed. My eyes darts to the wall clock and it was already 7 Am.
I looked at racheal's bed and she was fast asleep.

My head continue drumming as if it was so Angry at me.
I winced in pain and get off bed. I checked through all the cupboards, dressers, closet and every hidden places if I'll get  panadol or pain killer but I found nothing.

I decided to go to the kitchen to get a cup of water at least.
I looked around for cup but only sighted it at the top cupboard. After fruitless effort of trying to get the cup. I climbed a stool to get it.

"What are you doing?" Someone's voice startled me. I went crashing to the floor but someone's Arm caught me back up.

"Hey don't be scared. It's just me baby." Liam said and helped me stand up.