Chapter 34: broken Trust

Liam's POV,
It's 5pm now and I haven't set a fucking eye on my siblings well Aside from clarrisa whom I met earlier at the living room sleeping on the couch with a computer game.

I wondered where she could have gotten a computer game from. Anyways, she was sleeping awkwardly so I have to carry her to her room.

Extremely gentle and careful, so she won't wake up and thankfully she didn't. she did squirm a little though.
I tucked her under the warm duvet and removed some strands of hair from her face.

I couldn't help the smile that crept to my lips. Clarrisa looked so adorable and lovely. She look just as I'd always imagine in my childhood fantasies where I always daydream about having a baby sister.

The thought that some fuckers could have the heart to hurt her, brought tears to my eyes.

After having lunch alone, I'd been looking around for my siblings but to no Avail. I asked the guards and no one fucking saw them.

I called them all round but none answered. In as much as I was angry, I was worried only for Racheal though.
Let it not be that they up to something shitty and get my sister involved. Else.... I draw  a blank from here.

Bored at home, I decided to head out to go meet my friends at the track race. It's been long I did car racing.

I had so much fun and went I got back home, I expected to meet my siblings at home but they still weren't back even at 5.

I got to know that when I walked into clarrisa trudging down stairs.

Clarrisa POV

I didn't know how I'd slept and found myself on my bed but I had a really comfied sleep.

I checked the time and it was 5pm. Oops did I sleep that long?

Anyways I headed out of the room and the first place I went was the living room. Everywhere look so serene, dead silent and legit got me scared. But that fear feeling turns to panic when I starts checking out on my brothers at their rooms but they were no where to be found not even Racheal.

I know it's absurd for me to be worried about them because they can obviously protect themselves but still.... they are the my family. The only family I have.
Arriving back at the living room, I met liam walking into the house. He'd helmet on like a biker.

"Liam thank Goodness you are back. Where did you all go? where's the rest of our brothers?" I asked worried.

He took off his helmet and asked in  surprise.  "they aren't home yet?" It sounds like he was asking himself but I shook my head 'No'

"Fucking hell" he grunted and sighed.

He tried calling them all in my presence but no one was picking. It called them in turns again over and over again but none answered. While he went enraged, I was worried and he noticed it.

"It's alright clarrisa don't waste your time worrying about those big babies.  Not when they weren't responsible to tell us where they were going in the first place." Liam said hugging me and stroking my hair. I just nodded.

He smiled and suggested that we prepared dinner for them.

He got rid of the cargo outfit he was clad in and we got into work. We were preparing lasagne.

While we were cooking together, we talked about random stuffs. He asked how I slept and that's how I knew he'd took me down to sleep in the room.
I thanked him anyways for it. He warned me never sleep awkwardly like that again.

He asked where I'd gotten a computer game from and I told him it was a gift from Jayden. He actually got it to ask Racheal for forgiveness for whatever she did. Liam was actually surprised. He told me Jayden never makes any effort to apologize to anyone even when he's solely wrong, he plays victim and maybe he's but going that extent, was really foreign from him.