Chapter 56: your mother is dead.

-Days later-

Clarrisa pov,

Through the week, Racheal and Liam had been teaching me how to operate my phone.
The more they teach me, the more I keep discovering new things. There are just still a lot I haven't learnt but I've Leant the basic ones at least. How to save numbers,  make calls, download and play games.

I've  all my siblings contacts. My latest fun is randomly calling Liam even while we are close by.

It's a Saturday and Right now everyone aside jayden, is at home carrying different activities.

For the past few days I haven't set my eyes on Jayden, none of us has and I don't know his whereabouts.

I've tried not to be all worried too much about him though cause I know he can take care of himself no matter what.

Antonio has been at the office.

Mattoe at kitchen as usual preparing lunch.

Liam at the dining operating laptop.
He has been really focused on his code learning these days.

Me and Racheal are seating on different couches at the living room. But While she is watching tv, I am focused on my phone reading a book on Wattpad.

Yeppie Wattpad has been my addiction.
Ever since I found the app one night and discovered they have variety of free books, I read from one book to another and after like 10 books counting, it has become my addiction. My guilty pleasure.

And right now I'm reading a book I discovered last night, 'MY WATTPAD LOVE by Ariana Godoy.' Among all the books I've been reading, this is my best book so far because I can easily relate to the male-lead, Evan wood Aka dark poet. Just like me, he has been through a lot during his childhood which has left him in the cruel hands of depression.

"CLARISSA!" Suddenly hearing my name and the way it was being screamed, made my heart leapt. I was pulled out of my world of fiction and A shout escaped my lips. I flinched so hard that my phone fell down on the rug.

"What the hell was that for Racheal?" Liam scolded Racheal who had screamed my name.

Before Racheal could reply, mattoe rushed out holding a big spoon and a pan.

"What happened? Why did you scream clar?" Mattoe asked already in a stance to hit someone. 

"Wow wow wow!!! clarrisa were you doing something creepy?" Racheal ignored both Mattoe and liam and asked me that. Clapping her hands in addition.

"Why did you have to scream my name?" I spat, pissed at how she got me startled.

"Well, I've been calling you but didn't responded to me. You were so engrossed in your phone like your birthright is there. What are you even up to these days." Racheal rambled on already picking up my phone to see what I'm doing but still in rage, I snatched it from her.

"You could have just tap me instead of scream. You raised an unnecessary alarm" I said and Liam supported me.

"That's right racheal. There was no need to have screamed." Liam said and that got Racheal infuriated.

"So you are in other word saying whatever clarrisa was Doing is more important than me right?"

Technically it was if you ask me. Don't judge me if I'm comparing my sister to a mare novel. But I'm much more free and comforted while in the world of novel than dealing with the reality of Racheal random nags.

Just  then Mattoe sighed and was about to speak but he halted when the door open and behold jayden walked in.

"Finally the runaway lad is back!" Liam esclaimed with an eye roll.