Chapter 63: first Day at school

A/n: honestly I feel like putting this book on hold cause we're both not enjoying it anymore 🙇‍♀️. I'm sorry for posting late. 

Jayden's POV,

I mentally shot my fucking skull for the way I'd bellowed. I honestly didn't mean to be angry and the way clarrisa got terrified got me pissed off. No I wasn't angry at her but for myself. I fuvking came here to make peace with my sister and not her terrify her but here I go being a cunt.

Racheal on the other hand, scoffed.
They both spoke up at the same time.

"What does it look like to you?"Racheal said rudely

"It's not what it looks like." And that was clarrisa being scared.

Controlling my temper, I heaved with a deep sigh  and forced a smile.

"I didn't came for us to fight sweethearts. I just didn't expect to find you guys fighting. Now tell me what happened. Let's settle this amicably shall we?" I really appreciate the way I sounded calm.

"It's we..we weren't actually fighting. Racheal was teaching me basic skill on how to fight!" Clarrissa  muttered  and bowed  her head twisting her hair awkwardly.

My brows furrowed in astonishment and I turned to face Racheal.

She passed me a look that spelt 'what?' and she didn't even look bothered. "You're not trying to mold your sister into being hooligan are you?" I half-yelled before I could stop myself.

Fuck me! I seriously need to learn how to be polite or something.

"Oh please Don't sound as if you're a saint yourself jayden. Are you seriously comfortable with our sister being a weakling and a scardy-cat?" She retorted rudely.

And that got my tongue tied down.

The way she's trembling right now all because of me is really breaking something within me.
"You're right Racheal" I sighed and bit my teeth.

Clarrisa sprung her head to face me as a gasp escaped her lips.

She now looks so confused and more frightened. I fought the urge to not lighten my face. I maintained to Feirce look. That's first stage of the training. No body out there is going to pamper her or smile at her.

Knowing fully well, our enemies are beyond numbers out there and they won't hesistate to take advantage against us if they realize we've a weak sister. I trust Racheal could at least defend herself but not clarrissa. She's an easy target.

"But we've to do this in the right way. Come here clarrisa. And you too racheal." Clarrisa obeyed immediately and walked closer but Racheal hesitated for a while before obeying.

"Where are we going?" Racheal asked as we walked out but I didn't reply until we arrived at our destination. Clarrissa was so uncomfortable throughout as we walked down the hallway till we arrived at the gym room.

We've lots of fighting weapons stationed at different place.

"Woah!" Racheal exclaimed dryly as her eyes roomed everywhere. I gave her a smirk.

I felt my heart arch when I took a glance at clarrissa to see her freaking out. She was all sweaty and panicking.

"Relax clarrisa. I'm not going go hurt you." I was forced to smile and moved forward to hold her hands. I took her trough the breathing therapy process and that was how she finally relaxed and she became free.

"Now I'm going to teach you two some basic fighting skills and especially self-defense." I said calmly and they both nodded.

It was a relief that clarrisa was no longer scared of me for now and Racheal too was ready to comply.