Chapter 47

However I hated to disrupt their sister bonding but I've to else Racheal will run late for school so I move forward to wake her up.

"Wake up Racheal you've got school" I whispered, gently shaking Racheal to get up.

She groaned once but continued sleeping.
"Racheal wake the hell up" I said loudly this time patting her to get up. As if she've already woken up, she wriggled her body and asked me to let her be. Clarrissa woke up on the process of trying to get Racheal up.

"Liam?" She mumbled and she squint her eyes and then rubbed it while stretching out herself.

"Good morning babe. How was your night?" I bubbled with a smile.

"It was well. Good morning liam" She said softly  while sitting up.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked with a frown as her eyes raked me from head to toe.

"Yeah I was going to tell you though. I've resumed school some few days ago  and I'm here to wake Racheal up to get set for school"

"Oh yeah. Racheal told me already." She said nodding.

"It's too bad  I wouldn't be spending much time with you cause of fucking school  but don't worry I'll try to make it up to you okay?" I said with a puppy look.

"No don't worry. I'll be fine." She chuckled. "Besides we can always see each other when you comes back."

We were still talking when racheal finally groaned and woke up.

"What the hell guys? Why  aren't you letting someone sleep well. Isn't it too early to be chit-chatting." She started complaining immediately, approaching her feet to the ground.

"Good morning Racheal" Clarissa greeted  with a small smile.

"Not when you guys had to disturb my sweet sleep" she whined with a frown and clarrissa chuckled.

""You already slept enough Racheal. Have you forgotten we got school? Look at the time." I said with a scolding tone, bringing my wrist-watch into view.

Racheal looked at me for a while and then burst into laughing.

"Oh please spare me the joke. Since when have you become mr punctual huh? From what I've gathered. There've never been a day we haven't been to that bloody school at past 9. Earliest 8:30 and it's just 6 now so what's your stress?" She scoffed And clarrissa's eyes widen in disbelief. what Racheal  said was actually the truth though.

"Right but we can't continue that way Racheal. We've to keep our acts together and get serious with our life. Our brothers works so hard to give us the best life we can get and the least we can do to appreciate them is try our best to be of best behavior" I said reasonably.

Racheal laughed again and gave me a skeptical look.

"And how come you're just realizing that now. Oh Please we both know that you're certainly up to no good. It's either you have plans to track someone by this time and break his bones or there's some new bitch you want to make an impression to. But count me out of it. I ain't ready for any goddamn school now as you can see. There's still so much time." Racheal  said and made for door with a yawn.

"Come back racheal" I shouted at her but she ignored me and walked out.

After she left, clarrisa was now giving me a suspicious look and I know it's because of what Racheal said.

"It's far from it clarrissa. Not what you're thinking" I said.

"I didn't say anything did I?" She shrugged and then chuckled. I rolled my eyes. Honestly, I really want to drop the 'badboy' tag I'm popularly known as and make a good example for Clarissa who'll be starting school soon with us.