Chapter 11: I feel so useless as a brother

Clarrisa's P.O.V,

"Please no more" those words came out breaking through my trembling lips, tears blurred my vision unable me to see the fierce monster who was next in line to rape me.

I continued crying and begging the man not to do it anymore but he kept coming and seeing his dick poking out, vividly staring at me, the enormous size of it gave me strength to help myself—I starts shifting back on my butt.

"Be a good girl and let's do this peaceful girl" the man growled but I kept begging him to let me go at the same time shifting back.

Again he paid deaf ears and next, he dragged my legs making me lie flat on the bed. I screamed and starts struggling with him with all my might.

"Don't fucking make this hard for me you bitch. I didn't pay those brothers of yours for you to give me a fucking hard time." He screamed at my face but I didn't oblige.

When I kept struggling with him, he gave me hard a slap. With the excruciating sting I felt, I was pretty sure his hand prints were there.

His face dwindled off and formed into two faces. They now happen to be two of the best in my life.

Samson and Jake.

They were both chasing me around the garden.
Already my legs were too weak so I gave up and fell.

"Please no, forgive me please I'm sorry. I won't do it again" I screamed on the ground as my brothers caught up with me.

Jake smirked creepily at me, he yanked me off the ground with my shirt. "Why the fuck did run you away Huh!!!" Jake screamed at my face and landed a blow on my face.

I fell back and land in Samson's arms. He pushed me down to the ground roughly making me graze my kneel cap.

They brought me off the ground and kept tossing me to each other like football. Laughing and had fun beating me while I kept crying and begging them to stop.

Blood was running down my nose, and my entire blood was bruised, I felt so shattered and I just couldn't take the pains anymore.

Suddenly, the scene changed and I was in the kitchen this time. I was struggling on the floor and Dennis was slowly walking toward me like a demon. His eyes were red. He was with a hot pressing iron and he was going to slam it on my stomach.

"Nooooooo!!" I screamed with the loudest voice and my eyes flickered open.

This was new!!

My eyes opened and I didn't feel pain anymore. I found myself on something soft. I sat up and starts panting.

I looked around the atmosphere and it dawned on me that I just had a dream—or so I thought until my eyes struck the silhouette of some people right in front of me.

Everywhere was dark so I couldn't see them but with their figures, I know they are males. And they are probably going to have their way with me. I trembled with fear as they starts approaching me, getting me traumatized by the horrid dream I just had.

I start shifting with my butts. "Please stay away from me...please..please..." I was crying and begging at the same time.

The men were saying something while still approaching me but I didn't hear any of it cause I kept on crying and screaming for them to stay away.

When my back landed against the wall, I stopped.

"Cmon baby it's me, Liam. Don't be scared" I finally got to hear the words and I was more (confused).

Liam?

"Turn on the light. Matoe" The voice spoke and next light illuminated everywhere.

I was now able to see clearly.