Chapter 19: I hate drug addicts

Clarrisa POV

Only God knows how I've barely survived alone for the whole night. The moment I woke to my sister's scream and saw the terror on her face, triggered something in me. I felt bad when she didn't want to tell me about her dream but somehow it was relieving. I mean if I could get so traumatized by just her terrified disposal I wonder if she'd tell me what she dreamt about.

I couldn't sleep for the night cause I didn't want to have any memories. Wait... what if my sister didn't have a dream but memories?
I doubt that. She's so bold and doesn't look like someone who'll get traumatized over a past event unlike me.
The door opened while I was curling up on the bed and Antonio walked in.

I swallowed at the sight of him and greeted him.

"Good morning Tesoro. How's your night?" He asked calmly with a placid smile.

[sweetheart]

I told him it was great even though it wasn't close to it.

He looked around the room and asked me "where's your sister?"

He has this curiously and hidden panic on his face.
I gulped so hard and bowed my head. I don't know where she is, to be honest, and another dawned on me what if she escaped and I'm being blamed for it? Of course, I'll be blamed. I could have stopped her.
Now I'm certainly going to be punished. No doubts.

"Where's rechel?" His voice raised a bit this time.

"She...she left!"

"What? Why didn't you try to stop her or come to inform  me immediately she left?" With the redness of his eyes, I can swear it was taking all in him to not yell. why didn't

I was now shaking in dread, my brother is angry with me for the first time. Thinking about the possible outcome brought tears to my eyes but my awful surprise. I felt someone hug me. It was Antonio.

"It's okay baby please don't cry. I'm sorry for questioning you. It's not your fault" Antonio said while holding me in his embrace.

I walked out of the room together with Antonio and we both arrived at the dining to meet Jayden setting the table.

"Wait... am I hallucinating bro or are you really setting the table for breakfast and this very early?" Antonio asked Jayden in surprise glancing at the walk clock which reads 6:57 am

"It's not a crime for me to take charge of the kitchen at least just this morning is it?" Jayden said, hands busy arranging plates.

"No, I'm just surprised. Like it's kind of unthinkable right? find Hayden of all people tending to breakfast  or wait.. is matoe sick?"

Antonio asked Jayden laughed which was quite weird. Jayden always looks ready to kill all the time.

"Of course not. I just want to be the first person  to welcome Rechel." I'm not Rechel but my heart fluttered at the fact that Jayden even though he looks so cold, was playing his part to welcome his sister to the family I also felt when I realized his efforts might just be a waste as Rechel is nowhere to be found.

"by the way how was your night clarrisa and where's, Rechel?"

My heart beats a couple of times at that question.

"Ummm... she...she..."

Loud yawning interrupted me. We all turn to see Liam walking downstairs. Stretching out himself and robbing his eyes.

"Is there a party going on today that I'm not aware of? of?" Liam asked his eyes moving from the dining to every one of us "What are you guys  doing at the dining at this early hour of the morning."