Prologue One | Kurama

" " - Dialogues

HELLO - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

-----------------------

3rd PoV

Konohagakure, The Village Hidden in the Leaves is under threat by Isshiki Otsutsuki, and the Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto with Uchiha Sasuke are both in deep trouble fighting him.

With them in another dimension, Naruto and Kurama had no choice but to decide on how to counter Ishiki with his high speed chakra rods and his Dojutsu, the Sukunahikona. With his eye prowess, he could shrink himself or any object that he could find to shrink or return to any size. He uses this kind of jutsu to harass Naruto and Sasuke, impaling them with chakra rods that they couldn't see nor sense at high speed.

But Kurama has his other ace hidden at bay.

-0-0-0-0-

NARUTO'S MINDSCAPE

The two were almost at giving up in fighting Isshiki, that Naruto wants to sacrifice himself and drag Isshiki with him to the afterlife, but Kurama talked to him inside his mindscape.

Kurama: "Naruto, you're really prepared to die, aren't you?"

Naruto: "Yeah... I'm sorry, Kurama."

Silence fills his mindscape as Kurama is thinking whether this is the right decision to do now. The Nine Tailed Fox opens his eyes and stares at Naruto.

Kurama: "In that case, there might be a way."

This makes Naruto to flinch in surprise and have hope.

Naruto: "R-really?!"

Kurama: "It's a do or die, last stand, final secret weapon sort of thing. Rather than getting killed disgracefully, it's worth giving it a try."

Naruto: "Wait, what- If you had something like this, why didn't you say so sooner?"

Kurama: "Because you'll die." The fox simply responded. "Do this and it's over. But if you don't do it, you'll die anyway. Even so, it's not a choice to be made lightly. So, you decide."

Naruto closes his eyes to think.