Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

All eyes were pointed at Izuku as I let out a sigh at his hopeless case.

 To be honest, I really planned not to become the first place because of 'that' kind of twist that U.A. always do in every sports festival. I remembered that type of system thanks to my parents as we do visit the sports festival when I was a little kid.

My thoughts from my childhood memories was stopped as Midnight continues her explanation.

Midnight: "During the game, it'll be cruel fight where you can use your quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed effectively because of it!" She said as I heard Bakugo clicked his teeth on that rule.

Then the screen shows a 15-minute timer.

Midnight: "Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!" She announced as the 42 students frantically talked to each other for the team creation.

I looked around me as I can see Izuku thinking deeply, Kaminari's talking with Asui and Kirishima, and... some are approaching me?

???: "Yugano. Can you help me?" The voice said as I turned my head and answered back to him.

Y/N: "Sure, can I-"

Then my world goes black.

.

.

.

.

.

Sike!

My conscience snaps back thanks to Kurama as I heard Shinso chuckle beside me.

Y/N: "Dammit Shinso! I told you not to use your quirk at me. Y'know how I can easily escape that." I said to him.

Shinso: "I was just testing you, that's all."

Y/N: "That's all? Man, you're always doing that since we were kids! Thanks to you that I always train myself mentally." I said with a shrug.

Shinso: "Now that's that... Can I join your team?