Page 38 | Back to Class

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

The internships ended and after the Battle of New York, SHIELD gave me the green light to go back to Japan and to continue my studies in U.A. Even that I was shocked that I am now a Pro-Hero in the US, alongside the Avengers. I ignore the thought that people will now start to target me in the future.

I arrived early at U.A. as I opened the door, and thankfully there's no one inside yet.

Kurama: "Déjà vu isn't it, Y/N?" Kurama spoke in my mindscape.

Y/N: "Ha? What do you mean by Déjà vu?"

Kurama: "Look at the classroom and tell me if you're familiar with it." Kurama pointed out the classroom as I realized what he meant.

Y/N: "Oh, I see! This just like during the first day of school!" I exclaimed.

Kurama: "I thought you're much smarter than this." Kurama said with a sweat drop.

Y/N: "Shut it, you lazy fox!"

I cut off our conversation as I sat on my chair, waiting for them to arrive.

||| 

WAITING TIME SKIP

Soon, almost of them starts to arrive and greeted me, continuing our conversation yesterday that I arrived back on Japan. And while I was busy talking to Sero and Kirishima, the door slams open... revealing Bakugo and his new hairstyle that made me laugh.

Y/N: "Pfft..."

Kirishima & Sero: "WAHAHAHAHAHA!" The two laughed with me as we saw Bakugo's hair was just like Best Jeanist. "Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!" The two exclaimed while they were making fun of his hair.