Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The bell rang as another day has started in U.A. as Class 1-A is seen sitting in their seats, with Aizawa standing in front of the class for an announcement.

Aizawa: "Okay, that's it for class." Aizawa stated as he lined up the papers in his desk. "There's only one week left until the final exams. You are all studying properly, right?" He lifted his head, asking the class. "I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time." Aizawa added as he stands in front of the door, opening it as he glanced back at the class for the last time. "That's all." 

Kaminari: "I haven't studied at all!" The 20th placer in the midterms, yelled. "Damn it all!" He added while he clutches his head.

Ashido: "Yeah! Take that, Kaminari!" Ashido, the 19th placer laughed at the dejected Kaminari. But her face switched back to agony as she remembered what will happen below the Top 15.

Tokoyami: "It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami, the 14th placer muttered as he looks over Sato and Koda talking.

Sato: "For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different." Sato, the 12th placer commented as Koda, the 11th placer, nods in agreement. "Hey, Class-Rep! Do you know what will happen in the practical exams?" Sato looked at Y/N as the blonde paused his writing.

Y/N: "Erm... I don't have a solid guess of it. But let's see what'll happen." Y/N, the 1st placer said with a shrug as Mineta joins the conversation.

Mineta: "It'll be tough since there is a practical exam, too." The 9th placer said with a smug look, but his look was quickly changed by a stern look from their Class-Rep.

Y/N: "And Mineta grabbed the position of the 9th place. What a miracle..." Y/N stated, shaking his head as he returns to his writing session.

Ashido and Kaminari approached the midget with a hint of jealousy in the looks of their faces. Then, Midoriya joined in as he called the two.

Midoriya: "Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best!" Midoriya, the 4th placer stated with a determination and hope in his aura. "We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"