Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

The school gave the students 2 weeks to prepare for the sports festival, while Kurama and I were talking on how to do it.

Kurama: "You have 2 weeks, Y/N. Had any plans?" The fox asked.

Y/N: "I can think of something-." I replied.

I stopped on my words as I remembered, back then, that there was an abandoned shrine in the mountains that I saw before I went to U.A.

Y/N: "Kurama. Do you remember the shrine that I saw before the entrance exams?" I asked him.

Kurama: "Are you thinking what I'm also thinking?"

Y/N: "If my memories are right, Naruto uses Nature Energy from the Mount Myoboku, can I also do that? Of course, without the toads."

Kurama thinks for a moment before he nods in approval.

Kurama: "You're going to create your own Sage Mode?" The fox deducted, in which I only replied a grin to him.

Y/N: "Not just any-Sage Mode. You'll see." I answered.

-0-0-0-0-0-

After that, I immediately went to my mom to ask permission to train in the mountains, she questions it why, and I easily answered it by saying that I will stay there for 2 weeks before the Sports Festival. Surprisingly, she agreed to it.

The first day of the week started as Kurama gave me some heads-up in Nature Energy, its strengths and hazards, on how to acquire it and to do all of it perfectly.

3 days after that, I can't still grab Nature Energy even if it rains or shine. I become frustrated into this, so I went back to my mindscape and watch Kurama's memories on how Naruto did it. And I learned now how. 

First is to meditate and to expand my chakra reserves, because Kurama told me that Naruto is a literal Uzumaki, and their bloodline has the perks of stamina and big chakra reserves, which I decided first to apply to myself.

2 days and I can see that my chakra reserves went bigger as it was before, Kurama complimented this, and he told me that I can now start doing Sage Mode again.