Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1

" " - Dialogues

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The six students left Musutafu at nighttime. Silently walking through the sidewalk, Iida calls Midoriya.

"Midoriya." The green-haired boy turned around in response. "I... apologize for getting violent with you." He bowed down. "I'm sorry."

"Oi, oi," Y/N told him to stop as Yaoyorozu agrees with him. "I told you that you decided to join us, so your apology has been accepted."

"But still-"

Y/N simply gave him a warning glare, shutting Iida's mouth. "You need to trust us, Iida. Simple as that."

"I... I understand." Iida withdraws from the conversation causing a relieving sigh from Y/N.

"Geez, Iida..." He mumbled. "Fine, you can be the observer, a witness perhaps, if something went wrong." He said, waving his hand in a 'shooting' gesture. "Mind you that I am still the leader of this rescue mission, as well as Vice-Rep here." Y/N jerked his thumb next to him, pointing at Yaoyorozu.

"Do you have the tracker?" He asks Yaoyorozu. The girl nodded, pulling out the white device from her pocket.

"Are you certain Yugano that this operation is going to be a non-combat rescue mission?" She asks him, only to be met by a silent expression from him for a couple of seconds before he let out a sigh, his right hand shaking.

"You all are not to engage any League members." He ordered. "Only myself can delay and distract them while you grab Bakugo and Jirou out."

"Still, it is not going to be a hundred percent successful." She argued.

"We will leave no one behind." He pressed on. "I learned from my mistakes, Yaoyorozu. And someday, you're going to experience that in the future. Believe me."

He then stops and looked at the tracker. "Where are we going again?"

Yaoyorozu looks at her tracker as she pressed a button. "The target reveals in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Kamino Ward."