Page 9 | Aftermath

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

INFIRMARY

Y/N changed his outfit back into his school uniform as he walked through the infirmary door and opens it. As he opened it, he saw Recovery Girl scolding All Might and Midoriya.

RG: "The school year has just begun, and he's already been here three times! Why you didn't stop him, All Might?" She asks in the coughing Toshinori.

All Might: "I apologize, Recovery Girl."

RG: "What are you apologizing to me for? On top of his total exhaustion, he was here just yesterday. I can't treat him all at once. I did first-aid treatment already, so after the IV's finished, we can only wait for his body to heal slowly overnight." She scolds him as RG swivels her chair to her left. "Jeez. I know he's your favorite and that you passed on your powers to him, but doesn't mean you should spoil him!"

All Might didn't say anything as Y/N announced himself at the second door.

Y/N: "Sensei, I'm here for Midoriya." His muffled voice said from the door.

RG was panicking that someone might knew All Might's identity but he only shook his head, telling her that the boy already knew who he really is.

RG: "Come in."

The door slides open, revealing Y/N back in his school uniform as he went near All Might and Recovery Girl.

Y/N: "Is he okay?" He asks.

RG: "He's still sleeping, probably due to his quirk being overused, but I gave him some IV and we can only wait for him to heal overnight." She explained, but Y/N approached the sleeping brocolli and puts his hand into Midoriya's head. "What are you-"

 "What are you-"