Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!

----

----

"Are you okay, All Might?" Midoriya asks as he landed.

"Woah, dude! What was that, man? That was a lot of destructive force all of a sudden!" Kaminari asks.

"Yeah. I thought you were the punching type?" Kirishima adds onto his question.

Chuckling, Y/N pats Midoriya's back proudly. "You finally realized that you have legs, huh?"

"U-Ueh?! W-What is that supposed to mean, N/N-chan?!" His confident expression earlier changes into an embarassed one.

"I gave you a hint before, remember?" An irkmark appeared on his head, causing the green-haired boy to apologize quick. "Seriously, you don't?!"

"Ahhh!! I-I'm sorry!" He clasps his hands together.

Y/N sighs at this. "Jeez. And here I thought you already knew it since that test." Scratching his nape, the two boys tilted their heads.

"Huh? Test? What do you mean by that, Class-Rep?"

He turns at them and spoke, "Remember the race to see who's going to get to All Might first?"

"Ah! That one?" Kaminari snapped his fingers, then his eyes widened. "Wait- you mean-?!"

"Yes. THAT one. When he was surrounded by the same green lightning before. I first noticed one thin, he used his legs instead of his arms and fists." He then turns to face Midoriya. "Is that right, Izuku?"

He looks down and nodded silently. "Yeah. That was imperfect before but... For the past few days, I approached the support department to upgrade my suit and these soles..." He gestured at his shoes. "-that Hatsume came up with. Iida gave me some pointers on how to move around and I observed your Hiraishin moves, N/N-chan."

"Ah..." Y/N smirked, impressed at his cleverness to create something from others. "Your Shoot Style was inspired by my Hiraishin, then."

Midoriya nodded.

"I settled on a single direction, but this is not perfect yet. I still need to practice doing it. Not something you could call a special move."

He taps his shoulders lightly, cheering him up. "Meh... We still have a long week to practice ours. Is that right, Kirishima, Kaminari?"