Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

A mixed scared and brave Midoriya faces the anger of Bakugo as the blonde has some flashbacks when the three of them are still kids, with Y/N and Izuku protecting a beaten kid from Katsuki.

Bakugo: "Even though you're scared..." He releases some small explosions from his left palm, with his angry face he shouts at Izuku. "That's what I hate about you, Deku!"

He launched forward with the help from his explosions as Bakugo did a leg kick on Midoriya's face but it was blocked by his arm.

Bakugo: "You still dream to become a hero?! You must be sure of yourself." While Katsuki's taunting his enemy, he noticed a capture tape on his blocking, as he uses the tape to grab Bakugo and evade his explosion that came from his other hand.

With their another set of plan in motion, Izuku ran away from Bakugo as the blonde lost him on the maze of confusing hallways, but while Izuku's running he heard Katsuki's voice through the hallways.

Bakugo: "Hey! You both tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all the time?!" He shouted. "Huh?! You've got a flashy quirk there, don't you?! Try and get me with it! Because I'm better with you!"

-0-0-0-0-

MEANWHILE ON Y/N'S LOCATION

EARLIER

As Y/N fled and leave the two to settle their own things. Y/N put his finger on the ground and concentrates his chakra on the floor, then he actually pinpointed in where Iida is.

Y/N: "Good, I found him and the bomb, now what I need to do now is to stall him and hopefully Izuku reach the center of the building." He mumbles as he kicks the door of the bomb location.

Y/N: "FBI, open up!" He jokingly shouted after he kicked the door.

The two had a awkward staredown with Iida had a sweatdrop on his head.

Iida: "Eh?"