Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2

--

--

3rd PoV

The green-haired boy returns with a dirty paper on hand.

"It's all right!" Midoriya said, showing them the paper he had. "Mom, N/N-chan, All Might, look."

Scanning the first sentences of the letter, Y/N's eyes barely flinched. "That's..."

"Look at this letter someone sent me. It's from the boy I saved back at the training camp." He explained. "A boy who hayed everything to do with heroes and quirks... Telling me thank you..."

He grinded his teeth as he takes a deep breath. "Yes, I know it's my fault that I've caused you so much concern, but... even still, if omly for a moment... In this letter, this boy... He made me his hero."

"And that makes it all worth it!" Midoriya cried out. Tears starting to come out from his eyes as he stared at them, especially to All Might. "IF IT'S NOT U.A. ANYMORE, THAT'S FINE! BUT EITHER WAY, I'M GOING TO BECOME... A HERO!"

Been silent for a minute, Y/N slowly stands up as he looks at his friend with a grateful smile. All Might followed him as he both stared at the mother and son, turning briefly in his All Might Buff Form.

"It's my fault that I got my respnosibilites mixed up. I am truly sorry. Back at the USJ, I wasn't there to protect your son from harm. Instead..." He glances at Y/N. "-your friend here, carried all the responsibility he and Aizawa had."

Y/N joined in and knelt before he slowly did a dogeza. "And was careless enough to watch over him, as his class-representative. I, was selfish. Selfish that I was drowned by anger, and desperation to fight the villain first before I could help my classmates."

All Might also follows him as the are now on the floor, kneeling as they bow with their foreheads touching the floor "I believe... I believe that Izuku will be a fitting successor to my legacy. That is, we believe that he will be the next Symbol of Peace."

The mother and son duo was in pure shock, staring at the two kneeling individuals.

"N/N-chan... All Might..."

"As the previous Symbol of Peace, this is my apology. For taking advantage of his admiration, and for neglecting his education. I sincerely apologize!"

He then returns back to his skinny Form as he continues. "And this, as a teacher in U.A. This is my humble appeal."

"For years that we became friends, I stood there against Katsuki. Even in his age, he looked up to All Might as his hero. And to me... like a brother."

The word pierced Inko's heart while the paper Izuku had, crumpled.

"I always encouraged him to be strong, and to firm at any times in life. And now, that we have our quirk... I-It seems that I... failed to be like that. I became an arrogant person, and we got less closer than before. When the incident happened, I can wholeheartedly blame myself for not being there with the class. A lot of them woke up in the hospital!" Y/N's fists are shaking in anger and sorrow. "Two people were abducted..." He said with a low growl. "Which are... my friends... and my family."