Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N exited the infirmary, and he went back to the stands for the semifinals. He heard Present Mic and his loud voice, stirring the crowd in excitement.

Present Mic: "THANKS FOR WAITING, EVERYBODY! The first match of the second match is a big match!" He announced. "The man who won a huge victory in the first round and literally left the audience 'frozen'-- FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI!

Todoroki climbs the stairs and Present Mic introduced the other student.

Present Mic: "On the other hand, this guy barely made it past the first round! What kind of fight will he show us this time? FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

The two stepped in the arena, waiting for the match to start. While Class 1-A is watching their stare-down intensely.

Iida: "Yugano, what do you think of this match, who do you think will win?" He asked the blonde jinchuriki beside him.

Yugano: "Todoroki will lose." He declared, shocking some of his classmates that listened to his opinion. "He will lose if he won't use his fire." He added to correct his statement. "I know that Izuku's got a plan for that.

Uraraka: "He's planning to lose the match?!" Uraraka exclaimed, but Y/N shakes his head.

Yugano: "No, not like of throwing the match... Izuku's planning something... big." He stated.

The three looked back to the match, as they were reluctant to reply to their Class-Rep's observation.

PM: "At this year's Sports Festival, both have shown top-class performances! It's like two great rivals fighting against each other! NOW-- MIDORIYA VERSUS TODOROKI!"

The two readied their stances before Present Mic gives the signal.

PM: "START!"

Todoroki unleashes his first move as he stepped his right foot forward, creating an ice aiming fast towards Midoriya, and he counters this with a flick from his middle finger, creating an air smash, destroying the ice before it could reach him. The shockwave narrowly hits Todoroki, as the air became cold that it passes through the audiences.