Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! -   Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUSIC USED: REVERSE SITUATION (NARUTO SHIPPUDEN OST)

1st Person PoV

I started to walk alongside my classmates as we were drowned by cheers  of the crowd, we really can't hear each other at the moment. I saw the others with their mixed reactions, like Izuku that is tensed and nervous with so many people around, Bakugo is thrilled and excited, and Todoroki's just Todoroki.

As I was observing my classmates as the Class-Rep, I heard Present Mic announcing the next class groups.

Present Mic: "They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero Course, Class 1-B!"

After 1-B entered the stadium, Present Mic continues to call the other classes.

Present Mic: "Next up, General Studies; Classes C,D, and E! Support Course, Classes F, G and H are here, too! And Business Course, Classes I,J, and K!" 

Finally, all of the classes were now grouped in the stadium as the cheering went louder.

Present Mic: "All off U.A.'s first years are here now! Everyone, gather at the middle!" He said to us as we went to the middle field for the rules.

All of the first years waited for the speaker as I mentally cursed myself as I saw her.

Y/N: 'Fucking hell, Mom's going to be pissed with her outfit. I know that she hates her wearing that....' I thought.

Who is the one that's on the stage?

R-Rated Hero: Midnight