Page 27 | Hero Names

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N: "Hero name, huh?" Y/N sighs as he looks above the ceiling in deep thought.

Kurama: "Do you have one already?" Kurama spoke in his mindscape.

Y/N: "Haah... I don't know what to write on my board." Y/N continues to stare at the ceiling while the Nine-Tailed Fox circles him and thinks.

Kurama: "How about that name?" Kurama spoked out, and as Y/N heard that name, he smirked in approval with the Nine-Tailed Fox.

Y/N: "Let's do that."

|||

Y/N opens his eyes as he heard his name being called by Midnight. But before he could stand up to the front, he wrote down his Hero Name.

Midnight: "Yugano, can you please tell us your Hero Name?"

Y/N stands up and faces the class, with the whiteboard on his hand, he turns it, showing it to the class. He coughed as they waited for his explanation.

Y/N: "The reason why I chose this Hero Name is because of someone I remember (Kurama's). And I believe that this is suitable to honor him and the generations as time passed by-..."

------

(FLASHBACK) 

Kurama: "How about that name?" Kurama spoked out.

Y/N: "What name?"

???: "How about mine?" The voice speaks out behind him, surprising him as he turns his head.

Y/N: "W-WAIT! IT'S YOU!" Y/N fell down in his butt as he pointed at him, dumbfounded on who he's seeing right now.