Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Midnight: "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to Round Two!" She announced, lifting her hand in the process.

The crowd cheers as Class 1-A saw Midoriya panting, while looking at the knocked out Shinso in the white line.

Y/N: "He actually did it. Damn..." Y/N whispered under his breath, with a smile emerging on his face.

PM: "In the finals, the first person to advance to the second round is Izuku Midoriya from Class A!" He announced on the commentary.

Uraraka: "I was so nervous!" She let out a big sigh of relief as she slumped down on her chair.

Iida: "Turning the tables at the last moment! As expected of Midoriya!" Iida commented.

Kaminari: "He did that shoulder toss on you before, too, didn't he?" He looks over to Bakugo that is busy watching the whole thing.

Bakugo: "Shut up, Dunce Face."

Then Present Mic appeared on the giant screen.

PM: "YAHOO! That was kind of a boring, first match, but we should praise them both for a bravely fought match. Clap your hands!

The crowd gave them a big round of applause as Y/N starts to cheer both of his friends on the arena.

Y/N: "SHINSO! IZUKU! GOOD JOB!" He shouted on the top of his lungs, catching the attention of Shinso that is leaving the arena. Shinso looked at Y/N with shock in his face, but Y/N gave Shinso his signature smile that he knew when they were kids. "YOU TWO ARE AWESOME BACK THERE! Y'KNOW!"

 "YOU TWO ARE AWESOME BACK THERE! Y'KNOW!"