Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts / Mental Conversation

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Another day, another boring classes. That's the motto of the 15-year old blonde kid as he slowly rose from his bed. 

His name is Y/N Yugano. A quirkless individual in this hero-vs-villain world, and he is part of the so-called "useless society." His friend, Izuku Midoriya is one of them. He met Izuku and his childhood-friend Katsuki Bakugo since they were ten and they were both bullied by Katsuki and his friend since the ash-blonde boy knew that Y/N's quirkless. But in contrast to Izuku, Y/N fought and stood on his ground against Katsuki, forcing Bakugo to respect Y/N a little for fighting him.

Y/N's days in Aldera Junior High is coming to an end, and since the three were at Third Year students by now, even he is quirkless he had some combat training thanks to his mother, Pearl. His mother is once a renowned hero in overseas and in Japan, until the day when his father died, made Pearl to resign on her hero works. Pearl knew that Y/N had a potential to be a hero even being quirkless is in the question. So she started to train her son in hand-to-hand combat, wrestling and swordsmanship, which Y/N excels of it.

Y/N: "Ma! Is the breakfast ready?" The blonde boy steps down from the stairs, with his backpack slinging in his arm.

Pearl: "Hurry up and eat, Y/N. You're going to be late! Tanghali na! " The black-haired mom on the kitchen shouted at him, making Y/N to rush to his seat.

Y/N: "I know, I know..." He sat on his chair before he quickly gobble up his plate of food, much to her mother's amazement. "What? Is there something on my face?" The boy asks as her mother just laughs at him.

Pearl: "Have you decided where you will enroll soon?" His mother asks before she sits beside Y/N that is busy eating up. The question made Y/N to pause from eating as he stares at his mother.

Y/N: "I... I decided to enroll myself in U.A. High." The blonde declared.

Her mom's eyes widen in surprise as she started to tear up for her son.

Pearl: "Aww... You are really like your father. You two are both firm and committed once you already decided. I'm guessing you're going to the Hero Course?" The blonde kid just reply to her with a nod. "Then we will train, after your school days in Aldera!" Her happy mother declared earning a sweatdrop from Y/N.