Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

----

----

(Anyways, this is Canon as was settled after Shie Hassakai Arc. I purposely didn't add Eri here, so...)

"Alright, people. Settle down."

The tired look of Shota Aizawa ceased the class' eagerness and anticipation as they heard a rumor from their Class Representative, Y/N Yugano about something important .

"Class-Rep, do you know what'll he announce?" Ashido whispers next to him.

"Dunno." He shrugged. "Can only guess a trip or somethin' like that."

Aizawa only lifted a finger, telling Ashido and Y/N to be quiet as Aizawa is going to tell the news.

"As I was saying... With your new dorms, you can set up a party for Christmas next week since today is the 20th, you still have 5 days to talk to each other regarding that."

The class muttered to themselves as Aizawa hushed them again, continuing his announcement.

"Yugano, Yaoyorozu." He said as he stared at the two representatives. "Do your things. Tell me what'll be your plan for the party later, I'm going to sleep."

Aizawa immediately pulls out his sleeping bag and entered, causing the class to sweatdrop.

"He just left us like that..." The class thought altogether.

"Alright!" Y/N claps his hands, attracting everyone's attention. "Vice-Rep, how should we do this?" He said, asking the girl as she moved beside him. "Suggestions first, then voting second?"

Yaoyorozu placed her hand on her chin, thinking deeply. "We could make the party unique instead of a normal one."

"Well, then..." Y/N shrugged, facing the class. "Any bright ideas?"

That caught the class as they muttered to themselves. Uraraka was the first to raise her hand. Looking at her, Y/N gestures Uraraka to speak.

"Exchange gifts are common in a party, correct?" The two representatives nodded. "How about we do it by a number picking?"

"I think you're up to something." Y/N nodded. "Go on."

"Well-uhh, we could do an exchange gift but it will be applicable for all, so that no one could expect what gifts they shall receive for the Christmas Party."

"I see..." Yaoyorozu hummed, writing it down on her notes.

"The gifts will be unisex then?" Y/N asks to be sure, Uraraka nodded. "Alright, that's okay. At least we don't have to worry about whom and what gift we could buy. And yes, no price limit ladies and gentlemen."

"Yugano, I suggest the two us could write the number list for the class, but not in alphabetical order."

"I was about to say that. Is that okay to the class?" Y/N smiled, and no one complained nor disagreed. "Nice thinking, Uraraka. Next!"