Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

After I get a short beatdown from them, Pixie-Bob called me, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, and Bakugo forward.

Pixie-Bob: "You guys are great... Especially..." She pointed at us. "You five! Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?"

She licked her lips seductively.

Oh hell no, I'm outta here.

Pixie-Bob: "I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years-nya! I call dibs!"

She tried to pounce at us, but thankfully Aizawa-sensei interfered by wrapping her tightly with his scarf.

Aizawa: "That's enough, Pixie-Bob." Aizawa ordered, placing her down on the ground with an 'Oof' from her.

Y/N: "By the way, Pixie-Bob... Who's that kid? I didn't see him before." I asked, pointing at the boy next to Mandalay. "Whose child is that?"

Mandalay: "Oh, him? He's not one of ours. He's my cousin's kid." Then she glances at him, gesturing to walk to us. "Go on, Kota-kun. Greet everyone. You'll be with them for the next of the week."

Midoriya and I approached him, and Midoriya was the one to greet him first.

Midoriya: "Ah! I'm Izuku Midoriya from U.A. High School's Hero Course."

Y/N: "And I'm Y/N Yugano."

Midoriya: "Nice to meet you, Ko--"

*Slam!*

The boy, Kota, punched his jewels. Making me shiver and turn around to wince.

Y/N: "Ooohh... Ahhh-erm... That hurts." I said, wincing.

Iida: "M-Midoriya!" He yelled, coming to his rescue as an unconscious Midoriya fell on the floor. "You brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's lower part?!"

Kota turned with a glare.

Kota: "I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes!"

Y/N: "Oi. You don't know what you're saying, Kota." I responded.

Kota: "You're just like them. All who cares is their fame and reputation. You should be ashamed of yourself." Kota spats, before he walked away.

Y/N: "That kid..." I uttered, Iida simply placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "He didn't know the whole story, yet..."