Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame

3rd Person PoV

Dreaming.

The young man closes his eyes. Then he felt his surroundings shaking, screams and war cries could be heard everywhere he went. Bodies of dead people, machines, and aliens alike lie on the rocky and bloodied ground.

He opens his eyes.

He saw Tony himself flying with an unfamiliar armor he was in. To his left was Thor. But not Thor the young man knew before. His belly is large, he has a thick beard that the young man thought perfectly fits his new appearance. To his right, was Steve Rogers, battered and bruised. The three looked at the young man, waiting for what he'd say.

As he stared ahead, he saw a tall, menacing villain, sitting tiredly on a stone, waiting for them to come. As soon as he made contact with him, he felt his guts aching, his heart hardening, eyes glaring at the villain that he'd never experienced before.

Fueled hatred, wanting to kill the villain piece by piece.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asks, not even turning his stare away from the purple-colored villain.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor spoke, recalling his 'two' hammers or so he'd thought, confusing the young man for a split second.

What does he mean by this time? Why does Thor have two hammers? Why is the villain purple?

"Where are the stones?" Steve asks.

What stones?

Confused, his mouth automatically spoke by itself. "Under all of this. Pray that the bastard hasn't retrieved it yet." He said with a hint of venom from it.

"All we know is that he doesn't have them," Tony replied to the young man's statement.

"And so we keep it that way."

Silence forms within them.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor questions. The young man's mouth opens again.

"Yeah, I will be happy if he'll dies again." He said with a cold tone.

"I agree with the kid," Tony said.

"Good." Thor nodded. "Just as long as we're all in agreement."

The young man's body moved by itself, grasping the sensation of warm, blazing, fire surrounding his body. Thor, on the other hand, has both eyes glowing like the thunder itself, grumbling and forming dark clouds ahead of them.

Gripping both of his hammers, Thor looks at Y/N, and Y/N nods as he spreads his right arm wide, opening its palm. An obsidian black staff morphs from his hand, and its top has rings on it like the orbs that were floating behind his back. His irises became like a plus sign as his whole body illuminated in a golden-black-yellow hue.