Page 66 || Tough Decisions

----

----

"Sir, are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?"

Checking the old man for his injuries, Todoroki had placed down another teenage girl on the grouns, wrapping her arm with a bandage that Y/N had before.

The old man, a member of the HUC, nodded at the Jinchuriki as he continues to ask several questions regarding to his wounds.

"Do you have any family that was with you when the attack happened?" The old man nodded.

"Yes, they were there buried under the rubble."

Snapping his head to Todoroki, he ordered. "Todoroki! Watch the old man. I already wrapped him a bandage around his head, stay with him and we'll retreat in three."

Todoroki nodded affirmingly before he walked towards him. "I'll leave you with him."

"Understood."

Jumping down from the destroyed rubble, Kurama was his guide for this rescue mission, the fox tugged a bit of chakra at him that it caught his attention.

"Kit. Three people buried over there. The rubbles aren't dangerous to move either so you can lift it with any earth or wood jutsu." Kurama points out.

"Thanks, Kurama. I'll take it from here. Let me know if you can sense more people around."

The fox simply grinned as he cut himself from his mindscape.

Reached the stacked rubble, Y/N did a six series of hand seals, before he slams both palms on the ground.

"Earth Style: Golem Hands!"

The muddy colored golem hands emerged around the rubble, picking up piece by piece very carefully like a lego brick. The hands did their job as it shows the trapped family in the center. Huddling, while the small child was crying.

With the hands disappearing, he approached the familiy in a calm, professional yet friendly tone.

"Hello sir, ma'am. My name is Y/N, a hero in training.  Are you all right? Any injuries here and there?"

The child continued to cry while the father nodded, showing a fake bloodstained cut in his arm.

"I see. Don't worry!" He then pulls out a bandage from his pouch and gently wrapped it around the man's arm. "This will hurt for a brief second, alright? Sir, all I want to tell is to take a deep breath. That goes the same for you ma'am."

"B-But, my son is hungry! We've been trapped here for an hour or two!"

Observing the crying child. Y/N placed his hand above the child's forehead and a green glow passes through him. It made him calm and sleep.

"What did you do to my child?!" The HUC actress yelled.

"He's not hungry, ma'am. He's stressed out from all this. I only gave him a calming method to make him sleep."