Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence

______

______

"Enemies..." Gang Orca lowly growled, staring at the open field of retreating students. "Can they all be taken care of in parallel... I wonder."

With the students seeing Gang Orca's surprise villain breach. Y/N stood his ground as he puts his hand onto his stomach, a blood mark can be seen written at its palm as he turns his hand into it.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

In a poof! of smoke, Kurama appears in a normal fox-like size with all of its nine tails waving behind his back.

"Hmm..." Kurama hums, his canine teeth showing that it slightly startled some of the students around them. "This will do." He said, contented.

"You know what to do, right?" Y/N asks the normal sized fox.

"Yes, that plan." Kurama affirmed. "Now, let's!"

"Alright!" 

Crackling his knuckles, some of Gang Orca's sidekicks fired at them with their cement guns. Y/N avoided all of this as he dashes forwards, doing some hand seals as he took a deep breath.

"Water Style: Surging Sea!"

Spewing a large amount of water towards them, Gang Orca chuckled at his foolishness.

"Hero... You've forgot about my quirk, do you?"

Y/N already knew this as Gang Orca's quirk named "Orcinus", grants him superiority, speed, and strength when there's water around him.

"I know what I'm doing, villain!" Y/N shouts back with a grin.

Gang Orca hums as he cocks his fist, preparing to punch the incoming Y/N Yugano. But as his fist connects the young hero's face, he disappeared in a blob of water.

Confused, Gang Orca looks around to find him. "What? Where did he-"

Rising from the waters, his arms finished in a snake seal.

 "Water Style: Water Prison!"

The water entangled Gang Orca in an orb of water, creating a small panic at the Number 12th Hero.

"You can't break free from that Gang Orca." Y/N explained. "It doesn't matter if you force yourself from trying." He said as he did another hand seal as he sees Gang Orca's sidekicks are now coming after him.

He swings his hand as his fist developed lightning.

"Lightning Style: Bullet - Ibuki!"

With the water under their feet, most of Gang Orca's sidekicks were electrocuted by the attack. Gang Orca was hit as well, causing him to briefly yell in pain.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" A voice yelled as Y/N was about to completely envelop the villain in a more fortified prison.

He turns around to see both Todoroki and Inasa are charging towards them.