Page 34 | Welcome to New York

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The four assembled on the hallway en route to the Quinjet docking on the hangar, with Steve on the front. And as they entered the jet, a SHIELD crewmate tries to stop them, but Steve simply stares at the man and said "don't'."

1st Person PoV

We've flown away from the helicarrier without the authorization of Fury's and with Tony first moving away minutes ago, the whole jet is quite as we have to think of a plan on how to get the scepter.

------

Tony landed on the Stark Tower as JARVIS helps Tony to remove the suit as he walks down from the aisle. Loki continues their stare down with Tony as the God of Mischief smirks at him, before he enters the room first.

Loki: "Please, tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki starts to talk as Tony carefully went down the stairs, still not moving away his eye to the God.

Tony: "Uhh... Actually, I'm planning to threaten you." Loki simply chuckles at his response as Tony reaches the bar, looking at some of the finest drinks on the shelves.

Loki: "You should have left your armor on for that."

Tony: "Yeah. It's seen a bit of... mileage, and you've got the uh-the glow stick of destiny." Tony pulls out a bottle from the shelves, offering a glass to Loki. "Would you like a drink?"

Loki: "Stalling me won't change anything." Loki chuckles while he shakes his head at Tony's little 'plan.'

Tony: "No, no, no... 'Threatening'. No drink, are you sure? I'm having one." Tony puts some on his glass while Loki turns towards the balcony and stares at the city. 

Loki: "The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that." Then he turns back to face Tony. "What have I to fear?"

Tony: "The Avengers."

The space between the two became quiet as Tony continues to explain to the confused Loki what the Avengers are.