Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase

----

----

With Y/N successfully passing the first phase of the exams, he went back to the monitoring room where he saw Inasa watching the other students on the big screen.

"Inasa!" He yelled, waving a hand as his friend had his attention.

"Ohh, Y/N! Congratulations on passing the first phase!"

"Yeah, you were quick to move up as well!"

The two friends grinned at each other before they were interrupted by a footage that is playing onscreen.

"Yo. Your classmates are quite good." Inasa made a reply, crossing his arms as they were watching Bakugo, and Kirishima fighting a student on a bridge. "I heard from that Todoroki that you were their Class Representative?"

"Yeah. Kinda tiring to watch them like kids playing in a park, though."

Inasa laughs. "Hah! You taught 'em some moves?"

Y/N chuckled, shaking his head. "No. I just gave them pointers on how to improve. Then, the rest is theirs to figure that out."

"Ahh, I can see very well that 'Y/N Sensei' aura of yours in the future." Inasa joked, Y/N simply rolls his eyes.

"And your costume look a lot like that character from the game we've played before." He said, looking at Inasa's costume.

"Don't slander my hero costume, man!" Inasa frowned jokingly. "Hey, don't judge Mr. Bison! You're just pissed that everytime I use him, you always lose."

"Ay, fuck off with that memory! That was been buried for years and you let me remember it!"

In his mindscape, Kurama howls in laughter. "Hahaha! I can duly remember that as well, kit! You almost threw your controller at the screen!"

"You too, furball! Buzz off or else-!"

Kurama had the nastiest grin he had on him. "Else what, kit?"

"Gargh! I can't think of something, damn you!"

Grumbling, their little banter was cut short by the now morphed Bakugo, all minced and curved up like a meatball. This caused an eyebrow raise from the Jinchuriki.

"Say, Inasa. You know that guy, right?" Y/N points out.

"Him? That's Shishikura Seiji. His quirk is called Processed Meat."

"Kinda in a mix of gross and interesting..." Y/N winced as Bakugo could only wriggle in his meatball phase. Observing the situation, it looks like Kaminari is in deep trouble.

"What your friend's gonna do now?" Inasa smirked, only for his friend to return it without his eyes away from the screen.

"Sometimes? You got to think of something that's out of the box to win." He stated.