Page 26 | Internships

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday

After the interesting and thrilling date with Jiro, the next days went by in a blur. Monday came and it comes the regular classes. Y/N and Izuku are boarding the train en route to U.A. when suddenly some people recognized them.

Civ 1: "Hey, look! It's Midoriya and Yugano!"

Civ 2: "Huh? Yeah! It's them!"

Then, the crowd approaches them and congratulates them.

Civ 1: "It's Yugano! The guy that controlled that lightning dragon up from the sky."

Civ 3: "Really, he can control it?"

Civ 1: "Even I didn't watch the Sports Festival live, I have seen the lightning dragon even when you're not in Musutafu.

Civ 4: "Good job at the Sports Festival, you two!"

Y/N: "Wow, Izuku. They almost recognizes us like heroes!" Y/N whispered.

Izuku: "I-I'ts overwhelming, N/N-Chan! I can't believe t-they're complimenting us!" He whispered back.

Civilians: "Do your best, heroes!"

Y/N & Izuku: "W-We will!" They both said as they bow.

|||

The two exited the train as they headed to U.A. And as they were walking up the stairs, they saw someone running behind.

Iida: "Good morning, Yugano and Midoriya!" Iida shouted as he ran towards them with a green raincoat and white boots as a protection against the rain.

Y/N: "What the-Iida?!" Y/N exclaimed.

Midoriya: "W-Wearing a p-poncho and rain boots?"

Iida: "Why are you walking so slowly? You're going to be late!" Iida informs them, as he ran past the two.

Y/N: "But we still have 5 minutes before the bell!" Y/N starts to run, too with Izuku behind him.

Iida: "U.A. students should always arrive ten minutes early!"

Y/N: "THAT'S NOT COUNTED!! I'M THE CLASS REP!" Y/N yelled as Iida zoomed away at the distance.

The two entered the school and placed their umbrellas in their designated lockers. Y/N hurriedly left Midoriya and Iida behind as he went upstairs up to their classroom.

Y/N: "So much for a 10 minute-" He sighs as he opened the classroom door, only to be cut off by the waiting girls of Class 1-A.

Ashido: "Yo! Class-Rep!" Ashido greeted, with the girls rounded together in the corner right of the room.