Page 42 | Training Camp

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

The bright Monday morning came back to U.A. And we were back in our school uniforms with Aizawa-Sensei in front of us, talking about the do's and dont's for this camp.

I can see our bus behind him as we lined up, our bags in the side.

Aizawa: "U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights... for "Plus Ultra!"

1-A: "Yes, Sensei!" We all responded in unison.

Aizawa: "We will leave in 3 minutes, and use this time to check your bags and yourselves. Dismissed."

Aizawa left us and the whole class begin to discuss the matter of the camp within themselves. As I quietly observes the rest, I saw Uraraka running towards me and Midoriya.

Uraraka: "Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" She said with a bright smile.

Y/N: "Wow, only Izuku? What am I, chopped liver?" I said in a sarcastic way, since only Uraraka noticed Midoriya. "And hold that thought--" I narrowed my eyes at her because I remember something. "Are you two dating or what?"

Both of their faces became pepper red in an instant while denying the accusations left and right.

Y/N: "Hmm, yes sure..." I said with narrowed eyes at the two.

???: "Oi, idiot!" A voice yelled behind me. I turned around and I saw that guy again, causing my eye to twitch.

Y/N: "Oh, look! It's the copycrap! What's your name again, Monoblock? Monomo?"

Monoma: "It's Monoma for you!" He shouted. "Also, what's this? There are people in your class that are taking extra classes?! Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What a shame for a Class Representative like you! Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B?"

I simply gave Monoma a deadpan before nodding at the girl behind him. It was Kendo who knocked Monoma by chopping the back of his neck, rendering him unconscious.

Y/N: "Thanks, Kendo. If you weren't there, maybe I already punched the guy high up in the sky."

Kendo: "Yeah. Sorry for his behavior, though. Fellow Class-Rep." Kendo apologizes as she drags an unconscious Monoma away from the class.