Page One | Sludge Villain

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts 

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

After with their confrontation with Bakugo, the two teens are now going home, with Y/N noticing Midoriya staring at the floor while they are walking.

Y/N: "Izuku, you might crash into somebody if you don't keep you eyes on the road." His friend reminded Midoriya, making him to snap out of his thoughts. "Something wrong, Izuku?" He worriedly asks.

The two stopped in an underpass with Izuku holding his wet notebook from earlier.

Izuku: "No." He said with his face changed into a determined one. "We need to go back home before-"

The two both heard a gurgling sound from behind as Izuku turns his head, catching sight of a villain, forming from the tunnel. Y/N also turns his head as the two are both trembling in fear.

Y/N: "A villain?!" He muttered, as he sensed his stomach scrunching in pain. He painfully knelt down on the ground as he witnesses Izuku being lunged on by the sludge villain. "I.. Izuku..." He gritted his teeth in pain as he might going to pass out.

Sludge Villain: "Don't worry. I'm just going to take over your body. Calm down." The sludge villain says to him, with much to Y/N's horror.

Y/N: "Let him go..." He muttered, before he slowly stands up from the pain, his eyes changing again into a bloody crimson eyes like a fox.

Sludge Villain: "Huh? What's that kid? I can't hear you from over here." He taunted, that makes Y/N to awaken the fox inside him also.

Y/N: "I SAID... LET HIM... GO!" The shockwave from Y/N's position manages to caught the sludge villain off guard, as Y/N fingernails were becoming sharper, his eyelids are becoming more black, and an aura of orange were swirling around his body.