Page 29 | How good is your German?

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 1st PERSON PoV

GERMANY

My first mission of my internships! And I can't believe that I'm teaming up with the famous Captain America in  this one! I can't help myself but to giggle in excitement as we entered the Quinjet en route to Stuttgart, Germany.

I checked my modified ANBU suit and mask, courtesy of SHIELD. Thanks to the old man and his friends in the R&D Dept, they upgraded my suit as I have the new bulletproof and fireproof black flak jacket, all-around combat boots, my tanto slung on my back sheathe, a pocket for my Hiraishin kunais and paper markers etc. And my new kitsune mask that is the replacement of the other one destroyed back on USJ, the new mask includes an earpiece and a mic for communication, and it's fireproof, too. The only thing I didn't equipped is my cloak, since this is a surprise mission, who's going to use a cloak with the surrounding crowd? They might see you like an emo.

Cap briefed me with the mission as we can see in the footage of Loki, the Asgardian, creating chaos as the people ran away from him. The quinjet switches into stealth mode as we jumped down from it to go to our position on the plaza. I told Cap that I handle the disguise, so I did some hand signs, and we transformed into some random citizens. Then we acted like we were in fear as we reached the plaza.

Loki was there holding his staff, as he creates three more illusions that rounded up the civilians and us in the middle, trapping the people like sardines.

Loki: "I SAID KNEEEEELLL!!!" Loki yelled, with the crowd gone quiet, obeying his orders as they slowly kneel in front of him. Loki smirks at the scenario, seeing the wave of crowd kneeling to him. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state?" It's the unspoken truth of humanity-"

While Loki was doing his villain monologue, I slowly placed my hand on my back pouch and grabbed my Hiraishin kunai, I eyed Cap not far from me as we kneel down waiting for his signal.

Loki: "-for identity." Loki passed me by as he continues to walk into the middle of the crowd. "You were made... to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." 

An event happened with an old man stands up from his kneeling, turning around to face Loki.

Old man: "Not to men like you." Loki just chuckles at the man's boldness.