Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The first round of the Semifinals ended up with a big 'explosion' and the others were up next. While Present Mic announced that the arena was going to be unavailable for the next few minutes, they decided to take a short break while Cementoss' fixing it. Y/N and some students of Class 1-A rushed into the infirmary to check Midoriya.

Y/N overheard that Midoriya's going on a surgery, surprising some of their classmates, so he immediately stepped in to talk with Recovery-Girl.

Y/N: "I can heal Izuku temporarily." He stated, and the room become quiet after. "I can repair some of his tissues thanks to chakra, but-- that's all I can offer to him. Is that okay?" He asked.

RG: "If Midoriya's okay with it, then you have my permission."

Midoriya quietly nodded at him as Y/N approached the bandaged friend of his and puts both of his palms at his arms, and it glows green with a warm touch from it.

Recovery Girl: "This is simply amazing to watch, Yugano-chan." She commented.

Y/N: "I'm just doing my deed to thank Izuku." He replied.

RG: "Also, you can just call me Granny Chiyo." She said. "You ever thought to help me in healing students here?" She added.

Y/N: "Nope, but I think I need some tips on some, Granny Chiyo." He said as RG hummed as his words.

A minute later and All Might entered the room in his skeletal form. The newly awoken Midoriya was surprised to see his friend is healing him and All Might in the same room.