Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

3rd Day

The test of courage has begun.

Right now, the class is divided into two members by eight teams, except those who failed the preliminaries last week. Ashido and those who failed the exam did not allow by Aizawa-sensei to go with us.

That's sad...

Our goal is to evade and get pass through Class 1-B, which are the scarers for the Test of Courage. Class B was lucky that we are NOT the scarers or else they'll have a bad time experiencing my genjutsu at them. We drew lots and I got picked to be with Midoriya for the rest of the test of courage. Some of them wanted to switch partners like Bakugo and Mineta, I quickly denied their requests and those two started to curse me.

We were waiting at the rendezvous area in which the class will reunite after all the class 1-A are finished. While we were waiting for our turn, Pixie-Bob smelled the air, in which I also noticed the smoke rising from the middle of the forest.

Y/N: "Smoke? That's not Bakugo and Todoroki's quirks, right?" I pointed out to Pixie Bob, the hero glanced at me with a confused expression.

Pixie Bob: "Nope. That's not it..." She said with a dubious tone. 

Ah...!

I got a flickering chakra spark from Kurama, he can only do this if it was very important.

Kurama: "KID! I GOT EVIL SIGNATURES COMING FROM THE FOREST! EIGHT OF THEM EXACTLY!" Kurama yelled inside my mindscape, notifying me, and this got me in a flinch.

Y/N: "What? Is it a villain?!" I replied, alerted.

Kurama: "Villains... Eight of them, and one of them has this deep, evil aura inside that can be on par with me."

Evil aura?

Y/N: "Locate them for me." I ordered. "If this is really a villain attack, then both classes A and B are in grave danger."

Kurama: "You got it. The nearest around was Rich-Girl and Tail Boy. Hurry, Y/N! The villains have started their ambush!"

I opened my eyes and quickly crossed my fingers in a plus sign

[Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!]

*Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!* *Poof!*

6 of them popped in behind my back. Midoriya and the other waiting students noticed this and my worried face.

Midoriya: "What's wrong, N/N-chan?!"