Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Continuing...

Aizawa: "I have always my trust in him." Aizawa smiled briefly as they left Y/N there and went back to the main training camp. "But I'm not the only one that'll train you." He added before the complete members of the Wild Wild Pussycats arrived in a funny yet cute introduction, earning a sweatdrop from the rest of 1-B.

Mandalay, Ragdoll, Pixie-Bob, and Tiger are the members of the said group. Midoriya was the one who's mentor was Tiger in suggestion by Y/N and Aizawa. 1-B only shared a look of pity at him and Tiger called the rest of the boys of their class to start their training now, sending shivers on their spines.

Vlad King: "Don't fall behind 1-A! Let's go Class 1-B!"

1-B: "Yes, sir!"

Later that evening...

The tired and starving classes of 1-A and 1-B exhaustingly sighed as they reached the open area of the camp. The mountain of food ingredients are on the table in which Ragdoll and Pixie-Bob were both telling the students to gather round and make their own meal. The rest of the students groaned in reaction. Despite of Iida's positive speech, he still can't get the mood of the two classes up.

Y/N: "Poor Iida..." He sighed as the two classes separated to their workstations. "Alright. Bakugo, Todoroki, light up the fire please, then I'll tell the rest what you can do to help us."

Kirishima: "Class-Rep!" Kirishima raises his hand and Y/N gestures him to talk. "What are we cooking tonight?"

Y/N placed his finger beneath his chin and glanced at Todoroki and Bakugo for suggestions.

Bakugo: "We'll do the fucking curry." He said straightforwardly.

Y/N: "Aight. That's one on the list. Anyone else?" He asked 1-A.

Midoriya: "A-Ah! N/N-chan, how about that dish that we ate after you came back from America? After the internships?"

Y/N: "Oh, you mean Adobo?"

Unison of 'yeah's' were heard from the class agreeing from Midoriya's suggestion.

Y/N: "Okay, adobo's on the list, I guess..." He said, writing it down on a piece of paper. "How about a vegetable soup?"