Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

Saturday hits fast as I heard my phone vibrate on my lamp desk, groaning from my bed, I pick up my phone and unlock it. I saw an unread message from Kyoka and some messages from our Class 1-A chat group. 

I sit up from my bed and read the message, she said that if it's okay to meet her in 11 in the mall, in which I agreed at the time. I went out of my bedroom as I saw mom placing our breakfast in the table. She smiled at me and ushered me to wash my hands and sit down to eat. 

Pearl: "Woah, you're energetic today, huh? What's the occasion?" My mom sweetly asked with a smug smile, putting me in a pressure.

Y/N: "W-Why- I-I uhm..."

Pearl: "You're going on a date later, aren't you?" My mom leaned next to me and said, that comment made me choke on my food, while she laughs at my reaction. "I knew it. Y'know, Mom's instincts never fails." She added.

Y/N: "Yeah... Can't avoid the question, can I?" I meekly said.

Pearl: "So, who's the lucky girl?"

I pulled out my phone and showed her Kyoka's picture when we took some picture during the Sports Festival. Mom raised one of her eyebrows in amusement, before she burst out in laughter.

Pearl: "That girl from the Sports Festival? She's cute, and I approve!" Mom said with a thumbs-up.

Y/N: "Ugh..." I slammed my head on the table, groaning. "Please don't tell this to my uncles and aunties back home." I pleaded, but it was too late as I saw Mom calling someone on the phone. "Oh, fuc-"

I hastily finished my meal, not even listening to whoever Mom's conversing on the phone. Then I went back to my room to shower and took a quick look at the clock.

Y/N: 'Wait- it's already 10:30?!' I screamed in my head. 'Oh, no shot!'

I hastily dressed up my outfit and combed my blonde hair. I checked the time once more, 10:35; Then I grabbed one hiraishin kunai and two paper markers, placing them in my back pocket. I left the bedroom and went downstairs, only seeing mom cleaning the garden, I waved her goodbye as I left our house and ran to the nearest station en route to the mall.

| | | |

I arrived at the mall with ease, pulling out of my phone and texting Kyoka. But before I could hit the 'send' button, someone called me from behind.