Page 50 | Unacceptable!

" " - Dialogues

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

Ugh...

What happened...?

I tried to move but I felt great pain coursing through my body. Trying to do it again for a few seconds doesn't help, so I gave up and looked at the ceiling above.

Wait-hospital?

As far as I remember, I fought Zero. Not to be stuck in a hospital.

Double-checking to be sure that I was right, I meekly lift my head and saw several medical needles and some equipment around me, and worst...

I hate needles.

So I ended up in a hospital, huh?

I moved back and lifted my chest for me to sit properly on. Suddenly, a surge of discomfort dived into my brain, making me clench my head in pain.

"Hey, you." The deep voice inside me stated.

I gasped and talked to the voice mentally, "Kurama?!"

"You're finally awake, you idiot," Kurama grunted and from the tone of his voice, he was mad.

The pain surging in my head stopped, possibly due to Kurama's. "Oh, god..." I murmured. "What happened?"

Kurama sniggered with sarcasm in his voice, "You are unaware of what happened to you?!" He shouts, "Do you even remember, telling you that you can NOT use 5 Tails and more?! You nearly died!" Kurama bellowed.

"Augh..." The pain went back after I try to remember what happened. "I... can't."

Then, it clicked, I gasped and jolted on my bed.

"WHERE ARE MY CLASSMATES?!"

Kurama did not answer as I heard the door handle click. I collected myself as I turned my head slowly to the person entering through the door.