Page 51 | Frustration

" " - Dialogues

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N was completely shocked by what Kaminari said to him. Now he knew why he acted so cold one time during the Sports Festival, but he never comprehend that it was simply meant by his feeling for Jiro.

"Now I understand why he's giving me those looks back then..." Y/N softly muttered, minutes after Kaminari stormed out of the room.

A worried Midoriya glances at the closed door, and then at his friend. "Is he... going to be alright?"

Y/N took his time to reply and let out a sigh. "He's furious but it's not aiming at me," Y/N stated, confusing his friend and the others.

"Eh? Then why did he challenge you to a fight?" Kirishima asks.

"He is having the same guilt that I had. And as I got a brief look in his eyes... I felt pain, the pain of losing someone right in front of him." He revealed.

This earned a surprised flinch from the boys. "Kaminari... was there, when Jirou was abducted?" Midoriya figured it out.

Y/N did not answer back, and instead, he stands up and walked towards the door. Before he could open it, he stopped and spoke, "Do not mention this to anyone, especially to Sensei that he challenged me to a fight. This is the responsibility of your Class Representative. I will handle him."

Y/N left the room with a heavy slam on the door. Midoriya, Kirishima, and Todoroki stared blankly at the door before Midoriya stood up. "Let's go and follow N/N-chan."

"Wha-?! Are you serious?!" Kirishima exclaimed. "He told us not to interfere, Midoriya!"

"He's right." Todoroki agrees, "Let him do his thing. And if we try to bother him, that might make things worse."

Midoriya had no other choice but to agree with them, so he went back to his chair and sat down.

-o-o-o-