Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session

----

----

"STAAAART!"

Chaos erupted everywhere as students fought in a free-for-all match all over the arena. Quirks of different types are flying, bursting, eminating, everywhere like a warzone.

In the forest area, Y/N, or Kurama in control, is currently enjoying the fight between him and 300 students of all class types, and schools.

"Gahahaha! Fight me more you brats!" Kurama's laugh can be heard inside the forest grounds as he dodged every single quirks they've unleashed.

In his Sage Mode, a thin coating of Kurama's Nine Tail's Red Chakra surrounds him as well, completely decimating almost 70 students in just three minutes. Still laughing, Kurama dodged an extended rock arm by ducking and pulling the arm towards him, surprising the quirk user.

"Your move is sloppy, rock brat!" Kurama comments before he punched the boy square in the face, sending him flying to the next area.

Seeing all of this, the students took a step back in fear, sweat dripping as they all muttered one thing.

"A Monster..."

"Damn, I didn't think that the winner of the Sports Festival is this strong!" One student commented.

"I'm outta here! Don't want to face that and I'm not risking myself just to land a hit on him!" Another one said.

One by one, they faltered and retreated, some decided to attack the other students from other schools and they all completely ignored a dumbfounded Y/N, now his consciousness returned.

"Kid, I think I did less." Kurama sweatdropped.

"Hah?! 70 students is less for you?!" Y/N ranted off. "You just eliminated a quarter of them!"

The fox ignored his rant and pretended to clean his ears, giving him a poker face.

"OIII! Don't ignore me, you lazy fox!"

Seeing that Kurama had did his job for 5 minutes, he sighed deeply and exited the forest, dodging some unlucky quirk blasts and starts to check for his classmates.

---

Back to the remaining class 1-A, Midoriya had rallied the rest in a circular defense. Just like Y/N, they were also the first target of the so called "U.A. Crushing".

"Everyone! BRACE YOURSELVES!" Midoriya yelled to the class as they were consistently attacked by the students.

Sensing another attack, Midoriya alerted the rest of the class. "The balls are coming from underground!"

Emerging from the back, Jirou immediately took hold of the situation. "I'll handle this! Everyone, get down!"

As she waits for the balls to be near, she remembered what Y/N had taught her during practice week.