Page 40 | Practical Exams

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N: "I'm going to die..." Y/N muttered.

The Avengers versus Y/N Yugano.

Nezu: "Now, the time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!"

Tony: "Do you hear your principal, Y/N? Fight or flight." Tony looked at him as the other Avengers agrees with him.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. I hear 'ya. By the way, where's Doc?"

Natasha: "Bruce wants to relax from stress after New York." Then she looks at Y/N with a suspicious look. "You want to fight the Hulk?"

Y/N: "Hell no, he might wreck this place to kingdom come if he joins."

Clint: "Wise answer."

Ashido: "Is it really okay to run away?"

Nezu: "Yup!"

Y/N: "Shit... I'm going to cry right now If I fail this"

Steve: "Words of encouragement, Y/N. Push past your limits." Steve patted his back as the Avengers entered the building.

|||

The class enters the monitoring room as they saw Y/N on the screen with his new Hero costume.

Kirishima: "Oi, is that Class-Rep?"

Ashido: "Where?"

Kirishima pointed to the upper screen as the class noticed Y/N in his new clothes.