Page 14 | Aftermath

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

As I open my eyes I can only see white above, I looked to my right to saw some of my classmates standing at the door, and some are talking to each other inside the room.

Midoriya: "N/N-Chan!" He called out as I gently moved my body around the bed. "Jirou, call Recovery Girl, tell her that he's awake."

Jirou: "O-Okay!" She replied as she exited the door to find RG.

Y/N: "Yo, Izuku." I greeted as I was approached by the other classmates of mine. "Hey, guys."

Yaoyorozu: "Midoriya told me everything, he told me that you overexert yourself from using your quirk. You know that you're still our Class-Rep, right?" She scolds me with her arms crossed.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. I'll try not to do it again next time." I said in a wave of my hand at her.

Suddenly, Jirou opens the door with Recovery Girl beside her. She approaches me and gave me a smack on my head from her earphone jack.

Jirou: "You idiot, you worried us because your clone just disappeared while he was healing 13-Sensei, and then Midoriya and the others came in carrying you, unconscious! She said while she continously smacks me with her earphone jacks.

Y/N: "Ow, ow! Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" I said as she stopped hitting me with it.

Recovery Girl: "Dearie, your friends told me that you've just slumped down on the ground. I think you were consumed by your adrenaline during the fight and it disappears right after. But based on what you did is very dangerous, so don't overdo yourself again." She explained as I replied with a nod.

Y/N: "Yes, I understand."

Recovery Girl: "You're free to go now. Don't end up in here again, is that clear?"

I moved out of the bed while my classmates and Recovery Girl already went out of the room for me to change my outfit back to the school uniform.

-0-0-0-0-0-

School is closed temporarily for a day after the USJ incident yesterday.

 Funny thing is, my mom rushed to meet me in UA after I got out of Nurse's Room and she went to my classmates and she learned the truth that I protected some of my classmates and fought some villains, because of that she literally scolds me like Eminem rapping, we went home after that.