Page 55 | A New Morning

" " - Dialogues

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

A lot has changed.

And I meant, a lot...

After the so-called, "Raid on Kamino," as reporters and the Japanese people would call it, All Might eventually defeated his biggest enemy of all. The baddest, evil villain in Japan, All For One.

All Might, and his famous last words, "Next, it's your turn." wasn't even aimed at the people who watched the fight nor at the villains. I know who, and I am greatly worried for my friend.

Izuku Midoriya...

With All Might's retirement as the Symbol of Peace, weeks gone by and cases of villain activities start to trickle in like droplets of water. Soon, they will overwhelm the bucket and create a flood of fear for the public.

My mom, however... Kept her silent demeanor for a very long time since that raid.

My mother, Pearl Yugano...

I can still remember the night after the fight. My mom can't look me directly in the eyes. Her body expression sagged, and her eyes were frozen, her spirit was shaken and I could see her eyes swelling not by her wounds, but by tears.

Do not ask me why, but... My mom, her personality, and attitude changed...

Whenever I ask her about what happened in her fight with Zero, she simply glares at me, shouting hurtful words that I do not expect her to say directly. And then threatening me NOT TO, ever again.

I stopped, but I didn't.

Instead, I went to Agent Hill to ask the same thing yet she also gave me the same glare, warning me not to ask that question.

Something is up and I will not stop finding the truth behind it. Whatever or whoever traumatized my Mom back there...

I will kill them.

_______

In terms of SHIELD, yes, SHIELD. I decided not to tell Director Fury what I'd seen and heard from Zero that night. For I am still trying to understand the cryptic words he'd said to me. I already knew the tip of the iceberg that HYDRA is inside SHIELD, but the big question is who, when, why, and how many of them are there. Is the Director one of them? Hill? Natasha? Or even my Mom?