Page 43 | The Forest

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

I can see that the class are energetic to use their quirks this time. I grinned, jumping down below the foot of the cliff as I saw the class recovering themselves as they stand up, dirty and messy they are.

Uraraka: "C-Class-Rep! Why did you threw us down?!" She angrily whined.

Mineta: "That was scary, so scary!" He shivered.

Y/N: "Meh, orders are orders. I have no choice but to yeet you guys off the cliff, so...?" I explained with a shrug.

Mandalay: "Hey!" She cried out from the top of the cliff. "Since it's private land, you can use your quirks as you wish! You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet!" She explained, "After getting through... 'The Beast's Forest!"

The Beast's-- what now?

The only Beast I remember was Kurama, though.

Kurama: "Heh! That's right, kit. I guess those beasts inside aren't strong enough to beat me. Puny creatures."

Y/N: "Yeah, because you're what-- 'The Nine Tailed Fox of Konoha-BlaBla' or something like that?"

Kurama: "Oi, don't start it..." He jokingly warned.

Kaminari: "-That name came right out from a Dragon Quest game!" He exclaimed.

Jirou: "U.A. does like to do this kind of stuff too much."

Kirishima: "Well, there's no time in complaining though. Like Mandalay said, we only had three hours to trek across the forest."

Suddenly, Mineta dashes right straight to one of the tallest trees nearby.

Y/N: "Oi, where's he going?" I asked, Tokoyami answered behind me.

Tokoyami: "Mineta's holding his bladder minutes long after we got off the bus." I turned and asked more.

Y/N: "Is he an idiot that we don't know where the enemy yet?" Tokoyami just shrugged.

Kurama: "Kit, I'm sensing something coming towards Grape-brat." Kurama informed, causing me to shoot a look at the rumbling trees ahead of us.