Page 63 || Exam's First Phase

----

----

"Inasa?" Y/N approaches the boy and shakes his hand firmly. "You're aiming for the exams, too?!"

"Yeah." The boy smirked, returning the gesture. "Nice to see you again, Y/N!"

"Make sure you don't lose your way again, Buzzcut."

Inasa flinched at the nickname. "Why though?! I like my haircut, thank you very much!"

"Yeah, yeah. You overreacting idiot." Y/N and Inasa chuckled. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you to my class." He and Inasa then turns around and faces the class. "This is Inasa Yoarashi. He's from Shiketsu High and one of my friends back then."

"Hah! Do you ever wonder how I always liked to say Plus Ultra even if I'm not from U.A.?!" He then raises his voice. "IT'S THE UTMOST HONOR TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH YOU ALL! AND TO YOU, TOO, Y/N! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!"

Some of them nervously nodded and responds back with a soft and confused tone.

"N/N-chan... Is he always like that?" Midoriya asks

"Oh, like Katsuki?" Y/N points out. And the blonde hears this, causing his brow to twitch. "I guess he got his morning coffee, and all..."

"What did'ya say, Canine?! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Y/N ignored his rambling as Inasa is currently having a loud tone with 1-A. "Oi, Inasa. Why did you rejected U.A.'s admission offer?"

"Ah! I was bored, that's all!" Inasa laughs. Y/N simply gave him a deadpan.

"Right... You were always bored, Buzzhead."

"Gahk-! Stop with the lousy nickname!" Inasa gawked.

Y/N rolls his eyes and gave him a big pat at the back. "By the way. I wish you and Shiketsu High just luck." He then smirked. "You don't need that good amount of luck anyways especially of your skills."

"Challenging me again, Y/N?" Inasa returns the grin. "You just won against me on an eating contest and you're acting like you've won already?"

"Roll from the dice, Inasa. You forgot that it was all pure luck."

"Damn you and your luck, man!"

The two laughs until Aizawa and another teacher cuts in, interrupting the two. Aizawa had a sour mood as the female teacher pesters him and his patience.

"I said no." Aizawa's deadpan expression made her laugh.

"Ahahaha! That's a good joke, Aizawa!"

"Eh, is that-?"

"It's The Smile Hero: Ms. Joke!" Midoriya giggles in excitement, fanboying once more at the hero. Her quirk is called Roaring Laughter and by forcing the people around her to laugh, she impairs their cognitive and motor skills! Her villain suppression techniques are insane!"