Page 33 | Assemble

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Fury: "The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become... something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could." Then Fury pats the blonde's shoulders and went behind Tony and Steve. "Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. He also believed in Y/N, he saw something greater inside of your soul, kid. He believes in all of you, in heroes."

Tony hastily stood up from his chair and left the room without saying anything. Both Steve and Y/N looked at the leaving Tony while Fury sighs.

Fury: "Well, it's an old-fashioned notion." 

Y/N also left the room without saying another word as he only glanced at Steve and Fury before he went back to his room. As soon as he entered his room, he looked around to see his backpack and his phone on the bed. He picked up his tablet only to see that it has some message notification from Class 1-A. But before he could press the message, his tablet vibrated. He answered the video call, just to saw the whole Class 1-A on the other side of the camera.

1-A: "Class Rep!" They all shouted in unison as they all huddled in the camera for Y/N to see them all.

Y/N: "Hey, guys. How's your internships?" Y/N let a faint smile with Yaoyorozu speaking first

Yaoyorozu: "It's interesting for us. Different Pro-Heroes accepted us, and we've learned many things from them.

Y/N: "Really? Like what?" Uraraka shoved Yaoyorozu as she spoke next.

Uraraka: "I learned some self-defense from the Pro-Hero: Gunhead!" Uraraka exclaimed in determination as the others starts to tell Y/N what they've learned from the other Pro-Heroes.

Y/N can only smile at their excited and joyous demeanor as Midoriya notices this strange look from Y/N.

Midoriya: "Eh? Is there's something wrong, N/N-Chan?" 

Y/N: "Wha-No, no! I'm just tired because of the jet lag from our aircraft, that's all." Y/N simply waved his hand in denial.