Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1

3rd PoV

3rd PoV

The car drove...

Y/N and the two senseis beside him heard voices that were too loud and very familiar for them. The young Class Representative shortly glances at his sensei, shrugging as he merely deadpans before he went to the front door, and knocked two times.

"Coming!" The muffled voice from inside loudly yelled.

As they waited, they all shared a look as could be heard screaming from inside the house.

Y/N sighs as he sees the knob turning sideways. "Here we go..."

"Y/N-kun!" Auntie Mitsuki Bakugo screeched in happiness. "What brings you... here?" She stopped when she saw the teachers just behind his back. "Oh, I see." Mitsuki nodded and gestures them to enter. "Please, come in."

"OLD HAG!" The one and only Katsuki Bakugo yelled, seems he's at the kitchen. "DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF THIS SHITTY E-STOVE OF YOURS?!"

Mitsuki replied, of course in a shouting manner. "PRESS THE BIG RED DAMN BUTTON! YOU BLIND OR WHAT?!"

"I AM NOT BLIND, YOU HAG!"

Y/N smoothly glanced behind and gestured the mother and son duo. "See what I mean?" Then he points at his ears, covered with cotton. "I'm surprised how Uncle Masaru handles those screaming and yelling all the time."

"And not being deaf?" All Might jested.

Y/N sighs. "That, as well. Prepare to lose your eardrums, sensei." Y/N stated as they entered the Bakugo residency.

_____________

"Oh, sure!" Mitsuki easily agreed once she heard and read the file they gave to Katsuki's parents. "I am counting on you! Especially to you, Y/N-kun!"

"DAMN IT, YOU HAG! YOU HIT ME!" Then he glared at Y/N, yelling. "AND YOU! I'LL KILL YOU, CANINE!"

Mitsuki responds with a slap on the back. "SHUT UP! IT'S YOUR FAULT TO BEGIN WITH FOR BEING WEAK THAT YOU HAD TO BE SAVED BY YOUR FRIENDS! YOU GOT CAUGHT, AND NOW YOU'RE CAUSING EVERYONE'S TROUBLE!"

"A-Ah, I'm very sorry..." The calm yet shy Masaru Bakugo apologizes on behalf of his family. "Stop it, you t-two... You're making them uncomfortable."

"Nah..." Y/N waved his hand in a calm manner. "Don't mind us, Uncle. It's fun to see Katsuki losing his shit again. Fun stuff that I missed to see." He chuckled.

That comment was heard by Katsuki. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, CANINE?! I'LL BLAST YOU INTO PIECES FOR THAT!"

"Huh?" Y/N mocked Katsuki, re-creating his own angry voice. "I can't hear you with these cotton balls in my ears, TNT-boy."

"YOU SHIT OF A-!"

"Hey, hey let's stop here." Y/N quickly defused the situation, then looked at his parents. "I assume that you're agreeing to the Dorm System, Auntie Mitsuki?"