Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue

OUCH - Authors Note /

[Smash!] -  Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA, CAN YOU HEAR ME? - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

"B-Bakugo?!" He flinches hearing the name of his best friend. He grips his sword tightly and gave the enemy group a murderous glare. "Why do you want Katsuki?"

Directly questioning Zero, the leader only chuckled.

"Isn't it that obvious, Y/N?" He says, giving Y/N a taunting expression. Y/N slowly got his message and he was pissed straight to the core, making Kurama uncomfortable.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! YOU WANT TO GET HIM AS A BARGAINING CHIP AGAINST ME?!" He angrily yelled. Zero smiles, right at the money as he raised his fingers, snapping it.

Two of his associates kneels behind him as they turned up in a blur. "Quatro, Dos." He summons the green-haired woman and the spiky-haired man, calling their names. "Tell Shigaraki to start his plan, and change it as well."

"Plan?!" Y/N shouts, "What plan?!"

Zero looks down and chuckles at the frantic mood of the Jinchuriki. "To kidnap Katsuki Bakugo, Kyoka Jirou, and..."

Y/N's face became tense with his eyes flaring in anger, it changes into Kurama's as the fox warns him not to, but he simply ignored his plea. Zero opens his mouth, declaring his intentions.

"Kill the entire Class 1-A."

He flinched, stepping back as his anger slowly ascents, hot air currents starts to encircle Y/N as Zero raises his eyebrow in amusement. The wind whistles as the rest of the Omagatōki Division senses what was happening with Y/N. Zero's complexion quickly changed as he raised his arm in an indication for them to be cautious.

With his ragged voice, Y/N screams like a feral animal. His nails start to grow longer, alongside his fangs.

"I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!!" Y/N yells as he reappeared underneath Cinco, the one-eyed man. His fist met the face of Cinco, which the man did not react in time as his face exploded into tiny bits of his brain and blood.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

"Cinco!" Dos yelled.

Y/N yells triumphantly as the rest were shocked from an unexpected death of their comrade, but they rapidly recover from it with an order from their leader. "Everyone, do what I have told you to do! Apollo, you're with me!"

The Division jumps away from the battlefield, obeying their leader, as Zero slams his palms on the ground. Purple runes appeared beneath him in a circle, as his eyes shone in purple as well.

[Entity Reset!]

The corpse of Cinco flickers in purple light as his headless body starts to revert to his lively form. His bones and muscles mends altogether back, his brain and eyes as well.