Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3

--

--

With the class 1-A now fully recovered from their initial shock, Y/N is leading the class in front for the building tour.

"One class per building, boys and girls are separated by wing. Right wing is for girls and the left is for us. Down below at the first floor is the common space." Y/N explains as the group enters the first floor, exploring it.

"The dining and kitchen areas, baths and laundry, ande living room can be found here." He gestured at the row of tables and chairs at the end. To the huge TV set, and three sofas.

The class let out a "woah" as some giggled and are overflowing with excitement and awe at the areas.

"Eek! It's spacious! It's pretty! Spaciously pretty! And look, there's sofas!" Ashido exclaims in pure joy.

"Oooh! Wow! Look at that kitchen!" Hagakure opened the said appliance, especially the fridge.

"Eh?! There's even a courtyard outside!" Sero points out.

"Is this a mansion?!" Uraraka nearly fainted by their positive response.

"Don't faint! That is inappropriate to do here!" Iida said, doing soem robot hand gestures.

"Settled down, y'all!" Y/N yelled, causing them to stop gawking at the marvel of the first floor. "If you guys would follow me." He gestured as they moved past the kitchen.

"I'm going to be ahead of you everyone." Y/N said, continuing the tour before he glared at Mineta.

"Y-Yes?" Mineta swallowed his fear and looked back at him nervously.

"The boys' and girls' bathing and laundry areas are separated. So. Don't. Think. About. It. Boy."

In fear, Mineta shakily saluted at his Class-Rep, his face contorted in pure fear with his pupils shrinking. "Y-Yes! I-I  understand!"

"Good!" Y/N leaned back and straightened. "Next up, second floor. Everyone in the elevator. Now."

*Ding!*

Y/N was still ahead of the group as they toured the first hallway, and a map is being handled through the class.

"Rooms are on floors two and above. On each floor, there are two groups of four rooms. Half for boys, and half for girls, up to the fifth floor."

In an example, Y/N opened a vacant room for them to see. "You each get your own private room. Each room comes with an AC unit, a bathroom, a refrigerator, and a closet. Feel free to explore the room for the meantime." Y/N smiled as he let them enter the room.

"Woah..." Kirishima stated. "It's like I'm in a 5-Star Hotel!"

"You bet! Look at this, man!" Kaminari and Midoriya opened a door outside, leading them to the veranda.

"This veranda is wide!" Midoriya remarked, both two are peeking and admiring the view of their school.

"If you think about it..." Yaoyorozu caressed her chin. "The closer is just about the same size as my own at the estate."