Page 11 | U.S.J.

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE PLACED TOO PART 1, 2 AND 3

3rd Person PoV

Y/N went back to the classroom after facing the mysterious man with him still in deep thoughts on his identity. Exactly after that too, the chaos in the cafeteria died down when Iida landed on the emergency exit sign to calm down all off the students.

Now that all of the incidents are now settled, Yugano and Yaoyorozu were in front of the Class 1-A for a surprise announcement.

Y/N: "I heard that Iida controlled the crowd with his voice and that causes them to stop panicking. Good job on that, Iida." He said to him with a quick nod of approval. "But that's not why I am here today with Vice-Rep. Instead, we will add some members for our officers here in our classroom, Sensei already knew this and he agrees to it." 

The announcement from Yugano surprised everyone, some are confused why they are finding persons for the roles.

Y/N: "Then let's get started. For the first one, Midoriya." He called out, surprising the green-haired friend of his.

Midoriya: "Y-Yes!" He said as he stands up while he shakes in nervousness.

Y/N: "You are now the Secretary of Information for Heroics. Congrats." He said in direct to him, leaving a shocked Midoriya with his soul attempts to come out from his pale body.

1-A: "EHHH??!" They all shouted in unison, then the chaos began again as Bakugo was the one to start the protest. But Yugano flared his chakra at them, shutting them all up in a second.

Y/N: "I am not finished. The reason why I chose Midoriya is because..." He then glanced at his friend and smiles. "Izuku, do you still have your notebook that had information about the Heroes?" He asks in which Midoriya replied with a nod and he pulled his notebook from his bag.

Midoriya handed the book to their Class-Rep as he shows it to the class.

Y/N: "I picked Midoriya for this is because he is paying attention towards the Heroes, Villains and some students here that are learning in U.A. He is writing down their quirks, weaknesses and strengths that will be useful to 1-A if we MIGHT battle some teachers in the future, or some of your classmates. So if anyone wants to hide their special abilities or such, start now. And also you guys can approach Midoriya if you want some information." He explains which it got some 'ooh's and aah's' from them.